Monday, July 27, 2009

Scarlett O'Hara
























I was chatting with my product manager the other day about movies, and I was telling her how much I love the movie "Gone with the Wind." I've probably watched it for more than 10 times since I was 10, and I am just so fascinated by the story and especially Scarlett O'Hara's styles.

"I wish I was born in that generation so that I could dress like Scarlett, and meet guys who dress like Rhett Butler," I said.

"The style is timeless, isn't it?" our product manager said.


"Timeless? You mean people are not gonna think I'm crazy if I wear that green dress on a first date?"
I replied.

"Probably not that green dress... how about the hat?" she said.


Yes, this is the hat! A real Scarlett O'Hara style hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment