Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My very 1st blog!

As I sit here typing, numerous job jackets and papers scattered around me, I feel like I am back in high school preparing for a presentation.  Wondering what everyone will think of what I have to say.  For a few days I pondered what I would blog about and then it hit me – why not write about how this is my very first blog entry.  I must admit that I feel both excited and anxious at the same time.  This is definitely out of my comfort zone.  I usually am very confident in my work environment, so to have a new project that requires me to step out of my comfort zone is a bit scary, but also a little thrilling.   I hope that my experience will encourage those of you who are first time bloggers or occasional bloggers to become more involved too.  We can learn and have fun together.  As I become more accustomed to the blogging experience, my goal is to be able to provide you with insight into my day-to-day happenings as well as my fashion hits and misses (believe me, there are plenty of misses).  Who knows I might just be the next super star blogger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment