Monday, September 21, 2009

What to Wear on Vacation

Vacation is one of the most important things in life. We do a lot of plannings, such as where to go, what to check, where to eat, where to visit... and most importantly, what to wear! As I am planning my annual never-know-when-it's-gonna-happen vacations, I start imaging what I should wear in some of these countries when I visit them (someday):

Calgary, Alberta (Canada)











I'm from a tropical island, and that's why I always want to go to Calgary in fall to check out the beautiful city, mining & the cold cold cold weather! Enjoy the delicious organic food over there and experience the Calgary culture. Going to Calgary, I think all I really need is just a pair of jeans and a nice warm coat.

Ginza, Tokyo (Japan)












Ginza is a fun place to visit. It is a Tokyo version of 5th avenue New York where you could simply have a lot of fun just by yourself without having a company with you. Sleep in the morning, shop in the afternoon, have dinner in a ramen place, and enjoy your night in an izakaya. A nice little black dress should be enough for Ginza.

Boston, MA (USA)











It may sound funny when I say I want to visit Boston while I live in Boston & work in Chadwicks of Boston :) However, Boston is just such a nice beautiful city that combines both modern and classic elements. There are still so many places that I haven't visited since I moved here 2 years ago. It may be a good idea just to take off a day from work, put on a nice sweater and walk around in the city before winter arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment