Thursday, September 3, 2009

I hate back-to-school!


I know, I know it is supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, but it is not for me! I hate back-to-school! New sneakers, new clothes, new supplies, new backpacks , haircuts and after spending all that money on the kids, what do I get? Paperwork! Filling out emergency cards, signing forms & signing permission slips.
Ugh! What do I have to look forward to...getting up earlier ( I really do prefer to sleep late), Spending hours helping with homework, and then more hours on special projects. And All of this after working a full and complete day at work. The joys of parenting! So you know what, I am going to get something out of this. I deserve those boyfriend jeans I have been looking at, and I am going to buy them!We deserve some new "back-to-school" clothes too! Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Too many forms...too much homework to help with...after too long of a day! Believe me...I'm getting some "back to school" clothes also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly!

    ReplyDelete