Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Epitome of Fall

Last night as I was watching football (the PATS vs. the Bills), I thought to myself football really is the epitome of Fall (at least in New England). As much as I am sad that summer has ended, I do enjoy all of the great activities that one can do during the Fall season! So I started to think, if football is the epitome of fall for sports- what is the epitome of fall in apparel? You guessed it...the sweater!! Right now there are so many great sweaters, whether you want the cardigan to layer over something or you want a cozy lightweight sweater, you definitely have options! Check out Chadwicks for the lastest styles! It is by far a great transitional piece for those cool and chilly days! And you can most definitely wear these sweaters during your outings this fall; whether you are off to a football game, apple-picking, or even a date- the sweater is by far a staple in everyone's closet for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment