Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I guess summertime is starting to wind down here in the Northeast. It is a little chilly out this morning and it reminds me that Fall is just around the corner. I love this time of year. Time to go apple picking. Time to buy colorful mums for the yard. And time to put away the shorts & tanks and bring out the sweaters and long sleeve tops. And of course, time to buy some new items to spruce up the Fall wardrobe.

It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would take my brother and sister and I school shopping. I would always look forward to wearing my new clothes to school. I am the mom now and it isn't quite the the same because my son really doesn't get excited about clothes at all. But that's okay because I still do! And I am looking forward to adding to my Fall wardrobe.

A couple of my favorite sweaters from the Fall Collection are the Textured Cardigan and the Madison Cardigan. They are beautiful and will also come in handy, especially here in the office where it can be chilly at times. I also love the Bianca Blouse and the Keyhole Peasant Blouse. What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment