Monday, October 5, 2009

What I'm Watching...

What am I watching you ask? A LOT of different shows! Because of DVR my life is now surrounded around the TV shows I am watching/DVRing. I like to watch for the pure enjoyment of each show, but I also like to take notice of all the latest trends that are shown. I like to watch Gossip Girl, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries...all the girlie stuff, but that's where they show the best clothes! Who could forget The Hills and The City! The list goes on! Just think of how much money the wardrobe of each show costs...that's what got me thinking...if I see it on tv, where can I get it at a much lower price? I'm sure Chadwick's has something comparable to what you're seeing on the screen. Remember, it doesn't always have to be exactly the same, take the style as an idea and make it your own! Just take a look at the examples!







Grey's Anatomy - Chadwicks












Gossip Girl - Chadwicks













90210 - Chadwicks







By LB

No comments:

Post a Comment