Friday, October 2, 2009

What are you watching?

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a ton of new shows this year? It is so hard to pick the ones we want to watch. Luckily we have a DVR so we can watch even more shows! We figured we would watch all the shows that we think look interesting and then start to weed out ones that we don't really like. But sometimes we are DVRing two shows at a time so we have a bunch to go through. And with being so busy with work, my free time is limited. So if I want to get my house cleaned, bills paid, laundry and yardwork done, etc. I really need to watch less TV!

So far the definite new shows we like are Flash Forward and Modern Family. And our favorite returning shows are Big Bang Theory, Brothers & Sisters, The Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy. What are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment