Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pink Shoes

You know the feeling you get when you get home and there is a package sitting right in front of the door..and for a minute you think what is that? But then, all of a sudden you remember what you ordered! For me it is a combination of exhilaration and at the same time thinking ohhh how I hope this fits!! Well that feeling happened to me last night. I felt like a child in a candy store- I hurried inside and literally threw my bag and coat on the floor. I raced to get a pair of scissors to open the box..and there they were- my magenta/deep fuschia wedding shoes that I had just ordered on Saturday. I was beyond excited! I stared at them for a few minutes in complete awe. The rush suddenly stopped when I put them on my feet and they were too big! I was so unbelievably disappointed- I am a size 5 shoe, and these were way too big. People are always in amazement at how small my feet are, but I find it to be quite challenging. It is so difficult to find cute shoes in my size. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person that has small feet. Looks like I am back on the hunt for the perfect wedding shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment