Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lights, Camera, Beautiful!


So, I just wanted to Blog about my latest make-up purchase that I am completely in love with. I recently made a trip the local make-up counter and purchased a make-up kit by Smashbox to make my face look camera ready! I was a little skeptical at first, considering my new laugh lines and age spots that I have received since hitting 30, but I figured I would give it a shot. There are 5 steps, which may seem like a lot but it is totally worth it. It comes with a cd that gives you tips and a tutorial on how to apply the make-up, and after that all you need is a little mascara (my favorite) to complete your look. I would totally recommend spending the money to anyone who thinks their face could use a little help!!
By Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment