Friday, August 28, 2009

Athena's Gown

Greek mythology is one of the many things that I like. Interesting stories, such as Sisyphus, which is my favorite one, and beautiful goddesses. For some reason, it's not easy to get a real Greek-goddess-style evening gown these days. With a coming party that I have to attend, I decide to start looking for a gown that is close to the one that Athena wore (just without the weapon) for myself.

Here's my research:

Two-piece evening gown? Athena may forget her jacket somewhere...


A short dress? Athena is a warrior, and it must be inconvenient for a warrior to fight in a short dress.


A tight little dress? The turnaround of this dress is gonna be very high for her during war time.


What about just a simple one-shoulder gown? That's a statement of Athena! Brave, confident and beautiful, the goddess of war, wisdom and the crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment