Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Music + Fashion = <3

I went to the (I don’t even know what to call them anymore) music store last night and I saw an old school “must have had”: a portable compact disc player! It’s been so many years since I’ve used a CD player, let alone seen one being sold in a store.


How far we’ve come with technology - It’s all about the iPods and MP3’s! I consider myself pretty open minded when it comes to music – alternative/rock, pop, hip-hop, country, oldies - all resting comfortably in my little 30 gigs of technological wonder. And of course, since it’s gotta keep up with me fashion-wise, it’s got itself wrapped in a cool, funky little case. I’m thinking I’m going to have to get this case pretty soon, it’ll match my Chadwicks suede zebra flats! How do you accessorize your music?

No comments:

Post a Comment