Thursday, August 20, 2009

Accessorize Your Closet

As I am in the process of planning my wedding, my budget has definitely gotten a little tighter. Being in retail and fashion though, I need to keep up with the latest trends, which can be challenging with the current economy. I don't let that stop me from updating my looks and buying trendy pieces for the season! If you are like me and love to shop; but don't want to spend a fortune, a great and easy way to update your current closet is by accessorizing! Right now scarves are a must have!! Wear them around your neck or even around your waist and you are set to go!! And lastly, my favorite accessory at the moment is the Chadwicks Statement Necklace- it is so glamorous and girlie at the same time, and can really dress up any outfit you own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment