Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Shopping


So did you all go out shopping on Black Friday? Not me...no way! I just don't understand why people get up in the middle of the night to get ready to go shopping at 4am or 5am on the day after Thanksgiving. There is no way you will ever catch me in a store at that hour. Why should I when I can sit at home all comfy cozy with my laptop and shop from the comfort of my couch. I don't have to get up early. I don't have to fight the crowds or traffic. I don't have to wait in line in the cold weather. And I can usually get it shipped right to my house for free! How can I go wrong? And I can do it anytime. If I want to sleep in, I can. Then when I get up, I have a cup of tea and go shopping. It's great! And seeing as it is Cyber Monday, I will be doing a bunch more shopping today. I think I'll start with chadwicks.com. Let's see... I need a sweater for my sister...
Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment