Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. There's no gift-buying stress, no disposal of dying trees, no neighborhood competitions to decorate your house. Just food. Lots and lots and lots of food. Just thinking about it puts me in a gravy, turkey, potato and pie induced dream-like state. And I'm thankful to be able to have any food to eat at all and thankful for the friends and family that come together to share the meal.
This year I think I will also be thankful for the "borrow from your boyfriends closet/leggings go with anything" trends. These will definitely help keep me comfy when I insist on having "just one more taste" of 10 too many dishes. Is it wrong that I've been planning my outfit for a few days now? I'm deciding between slouchy boyfriend jeans with an oversized blazer or leggings with a comfy sweater. Any opinions? What's your most chic outfit that still gives you room to breathe?

No comments:

Post a Comment