Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time Flies By!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else in shock at how quickly the Holidays are approaching? I feel as I get older each week, month, and year go by so incredibly fast. It could also be because of the industry I work in and that we are constantly looking towards future seasons; but I am always amazed at how fast time flies by! I literally am looking at my calendar and am trying to map out my weekends for all of the upcoming holiday parties and most importantly holiday shopping. I need to strategize the gifts I will be purchasing for friends and family- and most importanly sticking to a budget! I think what I am most excited for is Thanksgiving- it has always been one of my favorite holiday's- but some of us at work have been doing a Biggest Loser contest and it will be done by the 24th- which means come Thanksgiving I can finally eat :) I won't have to worry about weighing in at work anymore..until of course after the holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment