Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Contest!!


I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. Every year at Chadwicks we have a Halloween costume contest. Every year I try to get my department to dress up and every year my cheap co-worker Sara does not want to spend money on a costume so we end up not participating. This year we got creative and dressed up on a budget. We become the Boston Area General Hospital. Sara got to be a cardiothoracic surgeon for the day and I was the head of nursing. We made the finance intern dress up as a patient. We covered his face and arms with scabby looking blood and placed a latex compound fracture on his arm. He looked disgusting!!! There were seven of us who dressed up…three doctors, two nurses and two patients. We even put up X-rays and MRIs on the windows to give the full effect of a hospital. Today we found out that we came in third place in the contest! I was excited to win third place, but Dan who also dressed up with us quoted Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights and said “if you’re not first you’re last.” LOL! Oh well maybe next year!
Coco

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys...you all looked great! Good teamwork!

    ReplyDelete