Friday, November 6, 2009

the most wonderful time of the year...

So the holidays are right around the corner...before the last trick-or-treaters even have time to collect candy the stores are full of Christmas decorations and the holiday commercials on TV are getting Christmas carols stuck in our heads (and this is still 3 weeks before Thanksgiving!) I actually don't mind as much as other people, I love the holidays and like to plan my gift giving ahead. In fact I'm using this week to start my holiday shopping. I like to get a little head start so I can enjoy the weeks right before the holiday wrapping by the fireplace and enjoying time with family and friends.

This year, with everyone's budget being tight I am making it a Chadwicks Christmas! Every woman I know is getting a little bit of Chadwicks under the tree. Here is my shopping list...maybe it will give you some ideas. And if anyone has any other inexpensive, but awesome gift ideas, please send them my way!

Stylish picks for my mom:
The Down-Filled Coat (in Chocolate), The Isabella Blouse, and The Emma Cardigan (in Black)
A tee that gives back and a cozy outfit for my step mom:
the Chadwicks Change Tee, The Deluxe Flare-Leg Jeans, and the Bouclé Shawl-Collar Sweater (in Black Currant)



Fun accessories for my both of my step-sisters:
the Glossy Patent Bag, and the Ultra-Soft Wrap


And finally a collection of cardigans for my very best friend:
the Tweed Corsage Cardigan and the Garden Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment