Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Purse Persuasion


So if there’s one thing you need to know about me it’s my obsession with accessories, especially bags, purses and clutches! I love them so much that my new walk in closet has an entire wall dedicated to my beloved items. But with so many to choose from I find myself actually using two bags on a regular basis while the others are used for specific occasions/outfits.

My two go to bags are:

  1. Satchel Bag (medium sized) – fits everything I need on any given day, the arm loop is big and comfy and it’s a solid color that will either coordinate or add a pop of color to my wardrobe.
  2. Small Leather Clutch – Its length and slimness fits just my necessities, Chap Stick, ID, credit card, cash and Blackberry. I only use this bag in the evenings whether it’s a girls night at the bar or out to dinner with the hubby a clutch add instant class to any ensemble.


What are your top bags and purses? Do you find yourself using one style verses another?

No comments:

Post a Comment