Monday, August 9, 2010

Comfortable In Capri's


At 5’5 I am by no means tall or short but that leave me without issues of finding the proper pant length. With shorter legs and a longer torso I fond it difficult to wear capri’s without long like I shrunk my wardrobe. Until this summer I wore long shorts (falling just above the knee) but now I proudly done ankle length capri’s! How did I pull it off? I followed a friend’s 3 basic rules for capri’s and well I wanted to share the wealth!
  1. Never wear flats even if the heal is ½ inch – 3 ½ inches it will create the effect of longer legs!
  2. Make sure the pants have movement to them. Opt for something besides a straight cut, if a pant pulls away from your body at the cuff it will make you legs look slimmer and your body longer,
  3. Make sure the hem hits at least 2 inches above your ankle anything falling at or above this height is too short to be considered waders, making it obvious that your wearing cropped pants.
f I can finally rock the cropped pants look without sacrificing my style or height so can you! In fact I now live in my Not Your Daughter’s Jeans® Ultra-Slimming Ankle Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment