Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Fun in the Backyard


Since the economy has hit a "snag" there has been a resurgence in yard games and backyard fun. I remember playing Crocket, Tetherball and Bocce growing up but not since I was 10...until last summer that is! My husband and I are addicted to Ladderball; our neighbors gave us the game last summer and we've been playing it ever since. It’s a great way to laugh and unwind after a long day. We enjoyed our time in the backyard so much we went out and bought more games including Bocce (my favorite from childhood), Bean Bag Toss and Washer Toss.

And backyard games are not just for BBQ's or family reunions anymore. Whenever I have friends, neighbors or family over we always end playing games in the backyard, even if it wasn’t our original intention. So fellow CHADWICKS are you as addicted as I am? What is your favorite yard game or way to relax in the backyard with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment