Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is it about fashion?

I have been watching a variety of entertainment television shows where the hosts critiqued the styles worn at the SAG awards and couldn't help feeling like I must not have been born with the fashion gene. What is it about "high" fashion that I just don't get?



The critics overall gave Sofia Vergara's gown (red) a pass while Marion Cotillard received raves for wearing a couture dress straight off the runway. What are the critics seeing that I'm not?



I do like fashion and try to stay on top of the latest trends, the ones that make sense for my lifestyle, and I love to accessorize. I'm one of those people that thinks that you can't have too many pairs of shoes or handbags. But high fashion - I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment