Monday, January 25, 2010

Everyone's Favorites

Two of the top selling items this past week were sweaters from our new Spring Collection.

The #1 item was the Boyfriend Cardigan. I really like the Bright Rose color featured and also the Royal Blue. These look really cute with the matching Woven Cami. And this item can be worn now layered over a turtleneck or blouse during the cold weather.



The #2 item was the Braided Cotton Pullover. I love the Topaz color and it looks great as shown with the Medallion Necklace. This sweater comes in some great colors to brighten up even the dull and rain days, like it is outside today.




And I don think it is any surprise that the Skechers Shape-ups are the #3 item this week considering it is the time of year that many of us have resolved to lose weight and get healthy. The sneakers are selling like crazy and after I got mine, I can see why! They are so comfortable and I can feel them working the muscles in my legs when I am on the treadmill.

What are your favorites from the Spring Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment