Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring Fashion!

Now I know most of you are not thinking about summer (just yet) but for me, January is the start of the spring season (and the official countdown to my wedding). I am beyond excited to think that the warmer weather is just around the corner. Not only do I love the warmer weather, but what I love even more are all the cute fashion, attire, and bright colors for the season. By this time, I am tired of wearing heavy sweaters and dark colors, and this month is always a transitional month. How can I introduce new spring fashion into my wardrobe and still be seasonably appropriate? Spring/Summer season is by far the best for dresses. I always feel like dresses are so easy, just throw one on and your outfit is complete. There are also great styles from the fall that are still considered the “It” item. For example, the Boyfriend Cardigan, this most definitely needs to be a staple in everyone’s closet. It is a great layering piece and a great length that can literally be thrown over a basic tee, a cute cami, or even a dress. Of course you can always spruce up your wardrobe by adding in accessories. I honestly think this is the easiest way to add color and have fun with your style. Bangles are still great and can be stacked together or worn alone, and don’t forget a great bag is a must to carry all of your essentials!! Anyone else ready for the warmer weather??

No comments:

Post a Comment