Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Breeze


With all of summers upcoming events, a go to dress is a wardrobe must have. Summers "little black dress", this year is anything but black. As I look ahead at my summer calendar, I realize, I better start shopping now! First is the color, with so many colors to choose from this year it's a little hard to decide but for me I am loving various shades of blue. After color, the next most important thing to me is the style and cut. I need something that I can easily dress up with a pair of heels and some jewelry as well as dress down with a pair of leather sandals. Fabric and cut are key to summertime attire and I absolutly love a comfy soft knitted dress! It's an easy fabric to dress up or down and is very low maintenance. The cut is equaly important, a cut that always works in the summer is one that is simple and femine, a basic empire waist is flattering and timeless. With the right "go to dress" summer events are a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment