Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gwyneth Takes a Risk


I just loved the first Iron Man movie (very fun) and I can’t wait til Iron Man 2 comes out at the beginning of May. But first I wanted to see the stars at the premiere to see what they wore. For those people who don’t follow that kind of thing, Gwyneth Paltrow broke with tradition (I think, anyway) and wore a shorts suit. Of course, it was no ordinary short suit—it was designed by Giorgio Armani. What do you think of her outfit? Fashion-forward? Or fashion faux-pas?

I kind of like the idea of wearing shorts whenever and wherever I can, so I liked Gwyneth’s style choice. Opinion seems to be split online as to whether she or Scarlett Johansson, another of the movie’s stars, got the red carpet award for best dressed. Me, I’m voting for Gwyneth, probably because it takes nerve to take that kind of fashion risk.

Maybe I’m hoping that it will rub off on me. There’s a certain white shorts suit in Metrostyle’s (our sister company) summer catalog that’s calling me, and though I don’t have any premieres planned, there is a graduation party coming up…

By AEL


No comments:

Post a Comment