Thursday, June 25, 2009

Suit Your Mood

I am your regular, every day shopper…not a fashionista by any means but enjoy looking put-together, like I actually thought about my outfit before rolling out of bed and getting dressed in the dark. And of course, always shopping on a budget. As every girl knows, there’s nothing better than walking by someone at the office and getting a “cute top!” comment. That alone inspires me.
Just because I am not a fashionista doesn’t mean I don’t have my moments. If I’m going out for a girls night, I want the perfect party dress. If I have a big meeting at work, I want the perfect suit. Being a woman means needing a solution to our multi-dimensional wardrobe wants!

The beauty of clothing is it gives you the freedom to be who you want to be, not day by day, but moment by moment. It means you can be whomever you want to be and look however you want to look. If you’re having a bad day, try throwing that sweater you’re wearing to the bottom of the closet and start over! You never know, maybe your luck will turn around…

No comments:

Post a Comment