Monday, July 26, 2010

Comfortable Chic

I love summer, I love the outdoors and I love staying active BUT I despise the heat and humidity. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the nice weather and everything summer brings but I have trouble trying to not break a sweat just by walking from my front door to my car. Trying to beat the summer heat, while staying comfortable and chic can be achieved (if I can do it so can you!). Follow my tips for simple and chic summer styling; hopefully they will help you stay cool, comfy and fashionable all summer long!

  1. Wear light colors – they reflect heat while darker colors will absurd it.
  2. Try a jersey dress – lightweight and breathable fabric is key!
  3. Invest slightly above knee length skirts – East, breezy and well beautiful!
  4. Rock the boyfriend shirt – Over sized clothing is less restricting.
Do you have any advice? Share you tips for comfortable summer fashions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment