Friday, June 25, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Yes! The weekend is here! It's been a crazy busy week and I definitely need a couple days off. Last weekend I hosted get-togethers on Saturday and Sunday and I have another one this Sunday. Plus we have a 40th birthday party to go to on Saturday. And to top it off my sister is up from Florida and her and my nephew are staying with us for a few weeks. My social calendar is definitely booked solid! And because of that, I need some cute, casual outfits to wear to all these functions and luckily we have them right here at Chadwicks.

I love the Knit Peasant Dress for outdoor parties and the Bermuda Shorts for cookouts. Also the Cotton T-Shirt Blazer and Trouser Jeans with any of our cute tees are great for going out to dinner. It always helps to have these basics on hand so I can be ready for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment