Monday, June 7, 2010

Stop! It's the Fashion Police

Have you ever been pulled over by the dreaded Fashion Police? For those unfamiliar with the term, those are the people (any people, really) that critique you for what they see as a fashion faux pas. Maybe almost everyone has someone in their lives that serves that function. My friend’s teenage daughter is happy to provide her with that service. The other day she accused her mom of wearing “clown pants.” And her pants just looked kind of normal to me. I wonder what she’ll say about these pants that I plan to purchase from us that also look like regular jeans to me…


What doesn’t look so normal to me is this pair of jeans that I found online.

What do you think of them? What would the Fashion Police say? I say that whoever is wearing these jeans should hope that they never run into my friend’s daughter!


by AEL

1 comment:

  1. I hate white pants, theyre so hard to carry off..and the second pair? i would stop and stare, i dont know what to do haha, what else would you wear with it?
    cool post anyway.
    x

    http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete